Sustainable Bolivia (SB) is a 501(c)3 non-profit with projects in the Bolivian Tropics focused on education, youth development, the arts, sustainable tourism & global health. SB also assists grass-roots organizations in and around Riberalta through the provision of human and financial resources, scholarships and grant funding.
SB is looking for a Communications Coordinator to facilitate the recruitment and application process for perspective volunteers, ensuring that they are matched with the best possible project. He/she will work as a liaison between SB’s projects & partner organizations, and our volunteers. He/she will also share responsibility for special projects such as the SB Language School, permaculture workshops, art exhibitions, weekend excursions and sustainable tourism projects.
Some duties of the Communications Coordinator may include:
- Communicating with volunteer applications, and coordinating arrivals.
- Keeping up-to-date with current projects and needs from organizations/ making site-visits, logistics around volunteer arrivals, orientation, partner organization & introductions
- Liaise with local grass-roots organizations
- Provide support, consultancy and advice o volunteers as needs arise
- Assist with the Sustainable Bolivia Langage School as needed
- Answer volunteer management questions and provide relevant resources
- Help coordinate cultural and educational leisure activities
General Administration and Office Duties:
- Respond to calls and emails from agencies, volunteers, and others general inquiries
- Maintain, update and organize volunteer communication materials
- Assist with maintenance and improvement of volunteer accommodations and facilities
- Project Management and Communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through email and across social media platforms
- Personal accountability and ability to work in a team environment
- Creativity and initiative in problem solving
- Sense of humor and flexible attitude
- Spanish Language Ability (Fluency Preferred)
To apply please fill in the form here. For more information, please contact us here or at email@example.com