Cook or Nutritionist
Sustainable Bolivia is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the Bolivian Amazon that partners with local initiatives to provides resources that support ecotourism, health and education. Volunteers and interns are placed with partner NGOs throughout the country, namely in and around Riberalta, Bolivia.
SB has several partners in the sector of education who are looking for someone who can help with cooking healthy meals for the children, taking into account their budget.
Responsibilities may include:
- Creating new healthy and budget-conscious recipes that can be cooked on a large scale
- Shopping for and preparing recipes for large community meals
- Aiding in teaching kitchen skills to older children/adults/staff
- Planning weekly menus that ensuring quality nutrition for each individual
- Being aware of any physical or nutritional limitations of individuals, and catering to those needs
- Utilizing nutrient dense plants to supplement meals and create nutritional balance
- Minimum commitment of 1 month
- Basic Spanish
- Experience working with youth from different backgrounds
To apply please fill in the form here. For more information, please contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org