|Long Term Volunteers/ Interns||(Monthly Prices)|
$350 a month
$450 a month
|Family Home Stay||
$550 a month
|Short Term Volunteers/ Interns||(Weekly Prices)|
$125 a week
$150 a week
|Family Home Stay||
$175 a week
* Discounts are available to any intern able to make a 5 month commitment or longer
* Above costs do not reflect group rates. Please inquire for more info: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Prices do not include a non refundable $50 reservation fee
All Prices Include:
- Volunteer or internship placement
- Internet access
- Unlimited telephone calls to over 60 countries
- Pick-up from Cochabamba airport (Monday through Friday; 8:30am to 6:30pm)
- Cleaning services
- Sponsored cultural events (lectures and workshops, shared dinners, yoga and dance classes. documentary screenings, etc.)
- 24-hour staff support
- $75 per month mini grant given back to volunteer/intern; minimum one month commitment to qualify
- 3 meals a day (only for Family Home Stay option)
Payment Policy For Volunteers and Interns
We require a non-refundable $50 reservation fee. Interested individuals can also contact us upon arrival; however, without a deposit and one week’s prior notice we cannot guarantee a spot in our program. Deposits can be made via our secure online payment system with credit card or Paypal account. To make a reservation click on the ‘Reservation’ button below.
- For long term volunteers/ interns, the first month’s fee must be paid in full upon arrival and before the beginning of each new month thereafter.
- For short term volunteers, the same rules apply on a weekly basis.
- All payments can be made in cash or with credit card (cash preferred).
- An individual can defer his/her deposit to any future date.
- All payments can be made in US Dollars or Bolivianos.
**Sustainable Bolivia requires a $100 refundable deposit upon arrival from all volunteers living within their houses. This deposit will be returned to volunteer during their exit interview with SB staff upon completion of following items: keys returned, room cleaned, kitchen space (shelf & fridge) cleared, and all damage reported & replaced if deemed necessary. In the event that any or all of these items are not fulfilled, the deposit will be used to fulfill them.**