Medical Support and Promotion
Sustainable Bolivia is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the Bolivian Amazon that partners with local initiatives to provides resources that support ecotourism, regenerative agriculture, health and education. Volunteers and interns are placed with partner NGOs throughout the country, namely in and around Riberalta, Bolivia.
SB has two partners in the sector of education. These orpahanages and daycares would like to work with medical students to promote hygiene and local diseases through dynamic activities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparing and implementing educational activities around hygiene, local diseases
- Helping plan and supervise children on off-campus outings
- Assist the centers with any medical care they would need
- Providing direct care to infants and toddlers
- Providing one-on-one support to special needs students
- Helping with meal preparation and menu planning ensuring quality nutrition
- Minimum commitment of 1 month
- Basic Spanish
- Experience working with youth, especially in a Spanish speaking environment
- Patience and flexibility, ability to work with little supervision
- Due to the large proportion of boys males are especially encouraged to apply
To apply please fill in the form here. For more information, please contact us here or at email@example.com